With Cablevision's app you can only use it in your homes network. So what this app is really doing is turning your iPad into a 10 inch TV set. I don't know about you but if I am at my house I would much rather watch TV on my 55 inch HDTV than a 10 inch iPad screen. Now if I am traveling it would be great to be able to watch TV on my iPad. Well thanks to the DISH Remote Access from DISH Network I can do just that. As a DISH employee and customer I can tell you that with the DISH Remote Access app you can watch live content and recorded content over a 3g or wifi signal. Go to www.dish.com/tveverywhere to learn more about this great app.
With Cablevision's app you can only use it in your homes network. So what this app is really doing is turning your iPad into a 10 inch TV set. I don't know about you but if I am at my house I would much rather watch TV on my 55 inch HDTV than a 10 inch iPad screen. Now if I am traveling it would be great to be able to watch TV on my iPad. Well thanks to the DISH Remote Access from DISH Network I can do just that. As a DISH employee and customer I can tell you that with the DISH Remote Access app you can watch live content and recorded content over a 3g or wifi signal. Go to www.dish.com/tveverywhere to learn more about this great app.
BalasHapus